(These comments will appear in the Progress Report)
In this box you can break the total sum of your fee into smaller payments.
For example: You might pay for pupil's driving test (which must be inserted into your expenses) and then charge back the amount, which you enter here.
Negative values (discount) are allowed.
Are you sure you want to delete selected booking?
Are you sure you want to cancel selected booking?
If this lesson is paid by a prepaid invoice then the fee will be automatically returned to the found invoice.
The fee for this lesson will not be altered. If you do not want to charge the pupil, please open the booking and make necessary adjustments.
This is a demo version
File extenssions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
Maximum file size: 2 MB
Quick Pupil Search
Click on pupil label in the top-right corner Show Me
Advance Pupil Search
Click Pupils List Show Me
Quick Instructor Search
Click on instructor label in the top-right corner Show Me
Advance Instructor Search
Click Advance Search Show Me
View Pupil Profile
Click on pupil's name in the top-right corner Show Me
View Instructor Profile
Click on instructor's name in the top-right corner Show Me
View School Profile
Click Driving School Profile Show Me
Book a lesson
Drag lesson panel onto any time slot in the diary Show Me
Book a driving test
- Enter a character into postcode box. Show Me
- A list of test centres appears (select a test centre)
- To view information about test centre, click on icon. Show Me
- Drag test panel onto any time slot in the diary. Show Me
- First, click once on any booking in your diary.
- To change type of the booking, use dropdown box on the right. Show Me
- To cancel the booking use status. Show Me
- To add a pupil use click icon in the left corner. Show Me
- To remove a pupil, place your mouse over arrow and click cross. Show Me
- To change your fee click on the Fee itself. Show Me
- To debit invoice, place your mouse over fee icon and select appropriate button. Show Me
- To change the subject of the lesson click on the subject link. Show Me